It has the most advanced Intel Core i9 HX Series of CPUs. It comes with QHD 240Hz 3MS display.
Along with the use of liquid metal on the CPU and GPU, SCAR SE has unveiled a new Vapor Chamber that takes the place of the heat pipes and can cover up to 48.8% of the motherboard’s surface area in order to optimize heat dissipation.
Now let us know the specifications of Asus ROG Strix SCAR 17 SE:
1. 17.3” WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) 16:9 IPS LCD screen with a 240Hz refresh rate; 100% DCI-P3; 3ms response time; Dolby Vision HDR support.
2. RTX 3080 Ti (16GB GDDR6) Laptop GPU
3. 1TB + 1TB / 2TB + 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Performance SSD (RAID 0); RAM: 32GB DDR5-4800 SO-DIMM x 2.
4. 12th Gen Intel Core i9-12950HX processor with 2.3 GHz (30M Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 16 cores: 8 P-cores and 8 E-cores).
5. 4-speaker system with Smart Amplifier Technology; Dolby Atmos support.
6. Windows 11 Pro
7. Backlit Chiclet Keyboard Per-Key RGB with Touchpad
8. Dimensions: 39.5 x 28.2 x 2.34 cm; Weight: 2.90 Kg for GTX 3070 Ti variant and 3.10 Kg for GTX 3080 Ti variant
9. Dual Band Wi-Fi 6E(802.11ax); Bluetooth 5.2 support.
10. 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A; 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort / power delivery / G-SYNC; 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack; 1x HDMI 2.1; 1x RJ45 LAN port; 1x Thunderbolt 4 support DisplayPort.
11. 90WHrs battery capacity.
The most important thing to know is the pricing and availability.
The ASUS Strix Scar 17 SE is priced at Rs. 3,59,990 for the 1TB + 1TB model and the 2TB + 2TB PCIe model costs Rs. 3,99,990. It is available for purchase from ASUS e-shop, Amazon, Flipkart, ASUS Exclusive Stores, ROG Stores.