If your laptop or desktop is working slower than before, then do not take tension. Today we are telling you such a trick, after trying it, you will get scorching speed even in old PC.Let us tell you that whatever browser you use to run the Internet, it stores a lot of information, such as the websites you visit, your passwords, browsing history, the data you download and much more. This data collects on your PC over time and slows down your computer.
If you want your PC as fast as new, then it is better to regularly delete your browser’s cache, cookies and history. By doing this, not only will your PC’s storage be clean, personal data will be safe but the performance of your computer will also be boosted. See below the easiest way to delete them:
First let us know what are cookies, cache and history?
When you visit websites, you may have seen a cookie pop-up asking you to accept cookies. Many people often blindly accept these prompts and move on to their next task, these cookies are files created by the websites you visit. They identify and track files that simplify your online experience by saving information when you browse or revisit a site.
To help the browser load a webpage faster during your next visit, the browser cache remembers parts of the page such as images. Your browsing history is a list of websites you have visited in the past. If you want to keep them private, you can clear your history. It will also help you keep your personal data safe.
Let’s take a look at how to clear your browser’s cache, cookies and history:
Google Chrome users follow these steps:
1. Open Chrome on your PC and click on the three-dot button in the top right corner.
2. Go to More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
3. Select all the boxes: Browsing History, Download History, Cookies and other site data and Cached Images and files.
4. You can also go to Basic Settings and click on Time Range drop-down menu to recheck. You can choose the time range you like, but in case of clearing your cache, always choose All Time.
5. Now click on Clear data button.
Safari users follow these steps:
1. If you use Safari, go to the top menu and choose History -> Clear History.
2. Now select the time period you want to clear and click on Clear History.
3. All your browsing history and cache will be cleared.
Mozilla Firefox users follow these steps:
1. For Firefox, click on the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
2. Then select Privacy and Security option from the left panel. And then scroll down to Cookies and Site Data.
3. Check the box that says Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed, and click Clear Data.
Once you’ve cleared your browser’s cache, cookies, and history, you’ll need to re-log in to the sites you use, which can prove to be a hassle, but doing so can damage your computer. The performance will definitely increase.
For more updates and information stay tuned.
For Apple MacBook Repair and other laptop repairs in Noida & Delhi NCR, you can call us on +91 9540457965.